10am-4pm approx. each day
In this class you will learn how to create this modern 2 tier design (6+8 inch rounds) with extended height tiers, including the following learning outcomes;
- Layering and ganaching extended height tiers
- Ganached sharp edges
- Covering extended height tiers in fondant – 2 ways
- Fondant sharp edges
- Structure and stacking
- Watercolour techniques for marbling and mottled effects
- Creating stylised sugar peonies and assembling them onto the cake
- Black banded accents to create structure and unique style
- Using moulds to create accents
Everything is included for both days, including lunch and refreshments.
Please bring an apron and wear enclosed shoes.
Only 8 spots available. You can book in with a 50% deposit to secure your spot – the balance is due by 18th August (contact Michelle to pay your balance).