From 10am-5:30pm approx. both days
Venue: TBA soon
Create this tall, dreamy and elegant cake design, featuring the following learning outcomes, techniques and skills over 2 days;
- Cover extended and double height tiers in fondant (using styrofoam tiers so you can keep your cake as a display)
- Watercolor wash your tiers for a subtle hint of color
- Transfer and hand paint a beautiful blossom design onto the top tier with Poppy Paints
- Create unique and flowing petal ruffles on the base tier of your design
- Create fanned petal ruffle designs on the top tier as a feature
- Use silver leaf accents to give your cake some shimmer, depth and high lights
- Use royal icing to ensure your top tier is finished and secured professionally with no gaps
- Learn structure and stability for making this design into a real cake
All supplies provided, including a light lunch and refreshments.
***Please bring a large rolling pin for the first day if possible.
This class runs for 2 days in Chicago on Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th July 2019.
Class pricing in aud = $425 usd approx./ $400 usd approx. for EARLYBIRD Pricing for the first 6 students